Output style for dental materials (ELSEVIER)

Hi

Where can I get the output style for dental materials (ELSEVIER)? I can’t find it…

Regards

David

Not every journal is there – although it may seem like it.  Another Elsevier dental journal was very close (Japanese Dental Science Review, and I tweaked it for you.  You make the double spacing, if it doesn’t automatically pick it up from your document right,  in the format bibliography layout tab.  Remember to use this in the document.  Changing to it in Endnote will not affect the pre-existing document. 

dental-materials.ens (12.2 KB)

Thanks a lot ! 

@leanne wrote:

Not every journal is there – although it may seem like it.  Another Elsevier dental journal was very close (Japenese Denatl Science Review, and I tweaked it for you.  You make the double spacing, if it doesn’t automatically pick it up from your document right,  in the format bibliography layout tab.  Remember to use this in the document.  Changing to it in Endnote will not affect the pre-existing document. 

The file proved to be an excellent resource. The journal itself should make the file available to authors who have a version of Endnote that does not include it. I have modified the template file on my computer to Volume → Volume(Issue), as required by the journal. For completeness one might also choose to include a doi field.