See what groups a reference belongs too

Hello

I don’t see this in any of the recent posts but it would be really nice if there was a quick way to see what groups a reference belongs to. Either a column, by highlighting the groups in the sidebar, or including it in the reference info (when you double click a reference) like it shows on the ipad app.

I know you can right click and click reference summary to see it, but it would be much more helpful if it was right there with all the other important information.

Thanks!

I don’t think it’s possible in the program but if you sync your library with Endnote web, you can see which groups a reference belongs to by clicking on the folder icon under the reference.

Me too… and being able to get a listing of the associated groups for mulitple references would be very useful to me too (either via cut and paste or as part of an Output Style 

Matt

This used to be a right-click function but changed in a recent version (not sure which one). It would be MUCH more useful to have it as a right-click function than having to use the References menu. It’s data related to a specific reference, so SHOULD be a right-click.

1 Like