Style for journal International Relations (superscripted numbers and endnotes)???

I haven’t been able to locate an Endnote style of this type for the journal International Relations … does one exist?

Instead of a reference list, the style uses superscripted numbers and endnotes, as follows:

Notes
1 Ole Wæver, ‘Waltz’s Theory of Theory’, International Relations, 23(2), 2009, pp. 201–22.
2 Nicholas Onuf, ‘Structure, What Structure?’, International Relations, 23(2), 2009, pp. 183–99.
3 Kenneth N. Waltz, Theory of International Politics (New York: McGraw-Hill, 1979).
4 Waltz TIP, p. 66.
5 Waltz TIP, p. 66.
6 Waltz TIP, p. 2.
7 Roy Bhaskar, A Realist Theory of Science (London: Verso, 1997). For an IR view see Milja Kurki, Causation in International Relations: Reclaiming Causal Analysis (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2008).
8 Waltz TIP, p. 2.
9 Waltz TIP, p. 3.
10 Waltz TIP, p. 66.
11 Waltz TIP, p. 4.

This is a footnote style.  You would use Word to insert the footnote/endnote and then insert the reference into the  “endnote”.  

A number of footnote styles are available for SAGE journals, although I didn’t see one for this specific journal.  The instructions are here: http://www.sagepub.com/journals/Journal201567/manuscriptSubmission  - often journals in a similar area from the same publisher have similar requirements… but not always.  

So, if you go to Endnote’s menu: Help, “Web styles finder” and put in “footnote” and SAGE you can see what they already have for the publisher.  I didn’t delve further than that.  

and you can ask TR for one to be created that matches the requirements exactly:

If an Output Style is missing or needs updating to match the publisher requirements, you can submit a request through their EndNote Request Form:

http://endnote.com/info/output-style-request

It is not actually a footnore style, it is an endnote style (confusing I know, given Endnote’s name!).

There are no footnotes in this style; the superscripted numbers link to a list of Notes at the end of the document.

I have since found such a style called ‘Sage Vancouver’, but there appears to be no way to include the cited page numbers in the ‘Notes’ list.

That is just footnotes as “endnotes” where they are collected at the end of a document rather than at the foot of each page.  – then the repeated “endnotes” are the “short version” like in your examples. You can also edit the footnote citations to include page numbers, similar to the way you do it in regular citations.   You still insert them from the references ribbon of Word.  - just insert “endnote” rather than footnote.  

That is why they are different from the vancouver style which are really references and a second citation would simply refer to the same number as the first citation, not repeat it.