I am using Endnote X6 for Mac and I am struggling with the output font of my URLs.
When I format the bibliography everything comes up in Times New Roman 12 (which is what I want) except for my URLs which are coming up in Cambria. I have tried to change the font settings in the library, have removed the formatting of the URLs in the specific references, but nothing has worked.
Can anyone advise me on how to make the URL font the same as the other font in the bibliography?
Thank you in advance for your time.
I am not sure, not working with Mac, but seeif this exercise helps (setting the font in Endnote)? Make sure your underlying font in word (normal and or body text "style"s) are set to the font you want too?
Please also see the following knowledge base article:
Let us know if the issues persist.
I have tried all the suggestions kindly put up on the page, but none of them have fixed the issue. All my references are outputting in Times New Roman 12 except for the URLs which continue to be displayed in Calibri.
I am using Word for Mac 2011 and Endnote X6 for Mac. Is there any other way to fix this?
Thank you for your time and help.
I had exact the same problem and I am using Endnote X6 for Mac and Word for Mac 2011 as well. For me it worked to change the default font in Word (Format, Font, choose font and size, Default and confirm) and not only in Endnote.
Hope that helps
Many thanks for your message. It didn’t even occur to me that it might be a default font problem in Word. Thank you, the problem is finally resolved!
I guess you missed my second link, - but glad you got it resolved. Betwen Word and Endnote’s depth offeatures, you deed a PhD to figure out where the settings are!
Thank you for your email, and my apologies! I thought I had checked both the links you sent, but obviously I missed the second one.
Thanks again for your support.