APA 6th edition and issue number

Hello all - new to this forum and to EndNote.  Love the tool - despise my ignorance!  I have a question - it appears that when I am citing references using the APA 6th edition format, all is well until I see the reference page.  EndNote 4 does not seem to pull in the issue number to the reference?  Am I doing something wrong?  Is there a setting that I should use, or a workaround?  For example, the following citation:

Semenzato, G. (2005) ACCESS: A Case Control Etiologic Study of Sarcoidosis. Sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and diffuse lung diseases : official journal of WASOG / World Association of Sarcoidosis and Other Granulomatous Disorders,
22 , 83-6.

Should really appear as

Semenzato, G. (2005) ACCESS: A Case Control Etiologic Study of Sarcoidosis. Sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and diffuse lung diseases : official journal of WASOG / World Association of Sarcoidosis and Other Granulomatous Disorders,
_22 (_2) , 83-6.

Thank you!!

Susan Flavin

If you’ve been manually entering references,the Issue field (see atttached image) is used in the APA 6th output style to display the issue number in the bibliography. If you’re downloading references from online databases, the issue information sometimes is not included (“tagged”) to be included in the download.

If you’ve been entering the issue number in the “Issue” field but it’s not displaying in the output, then the Issue field is probably omitted from the bibliography template. You can manually adjust the template or just download a “new” APA 6th output style by going to EndNote toolbar, select HELP, WEB STYLES FINDER - which sets your web browser to the EndNote “Styles” section at the Thomson Reuters website.