Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism - incorrect citation style

Hi all

The EndNote style for this journal is completely incorrect - how do I flag this up for change?

I’m using both Endnote X6 and X7 with Word 2010.

Regards,

Dave

I looked up the Author instructions and see they don’t want the (Year).  but want Year.  – what else are you missing?  – issue number, DOIs?  more reference types?  I attach a version that fixes the year, adds the issue number and the doi to the journal template.  

It really helps if you provide the information/weblink on where the current requirements live.  Instructions below are revised from a knowledgebase article on how to request updates or new styles.  I find the first link is the fastest at getting it into their system.  With over 4000 styles - maybe the number is even bigger now, there is no way they can monitor publisher instructions and get them updated without notice and requests I guess.  

If an Output Style is missing or needs updating to match the publisher requirements, you can submit a request through their EndNote Request Form:

http://endnote.com/info/output-style-request

You can use this forum to submit your request for the creation of a new output style (or the modification of an existing one). When you submit this information, your request is brought to the attention of our Content Group. Once the style is created or updated, it will be submitted for inclusion into EndNote online.

The local EndNote online Administrators also have the ability to update Styles for their site if EndNote online access is provided by Web of Knowledge. If you have EndNote online access (formally known as Endnote Web)  through your institution, you can contact your local Administrator to update existing Styles or upload new Styles.
Appl Physiol Nutrition Metab 2014.ens (9.98 KB)