Hi,
Endnote X2 has recently started to act up. It inserts some extra characters in footnote and biblio citations. I updated it today from the web to no avail. Please see the attachment. Any suggestions would be welcome!
Thx.
Hi,
Endnote X2 has recently started to act up. It inserts some extra characters in footnote and biblio citations. I updated it today from the web to no avail. Please see the attachment. Any suggestions would be welcome!
Thx.
Thanks, but no, these are actually additional formatting marks. Please take another look at the jpeg image.
What output style specifically is it that you’re using?
More than likely, this issue is with the output style… and knowing which style it is would be exceptionally handy.
Please?
Thanks!
Steve
Thanks for your answer,
I’ve attached a screen shot. Is this what you’re asking about?
It worked fine until recently.
Got it. Is this what you want? (Attached)
Turabian Bibliography-DTS.ens (54.6 KB)
Here’s what I do:
I insert a foot note in MS-Word, then I go to Endnote, select the reference I want, and click on the Insert Citation Arrow on the menu bar. When I do that, it goes back to the footnote in MS-Word and inserts the reference, and adds it to the bibliography. Both the footnote and biblio entry are malformed.
Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean by “usingsing the right click, Edited Citations and adding them to the suffix or to the cited pages field”.
Hi,
I simply added the cited page numbers.