Citation format

Hello,

Does anyone know how to change the format of the citations of just some specific references?. I need to have the citation of a few references like this: eg. (see Galbe and Zacchi, 2002) for the rest of references the citation will be without “see”. How could I make that only certain references have that “_see”  _at the begining .

Thanks.

Hello Ines,

You can use the Edit and Manage Citations command in Word to add a Prefix to those references were you type into the Prefix box the word “see”

So on a PC you would insert the citation as you normally do then highlight the citation on the far left of the EndNote tab click on Edit and Manage Citations  a new window will appear. On that window near the bottom you would “see” into the prefix box. You would then click OK.

So on a MAC you would insert the citation as you normally do then highlight the citation then go to Tools then EndNote then Edit and Manage Citations  a new window will appear. On that window near the bottom you would “see” into the prefix box. You would then click OK.

I have attached a screenshot.

Let us know if you have any questions or if this does not resolve the issue.

Thanks!