editing pdf files

I love having PDF files attached to references…but…one of the most frequent things I do with PDF files is to use the “snapshot” tool in acrobat to insert figures, tables, etc into powerpoint slides for journal clubs, presentations, etc.  In version 5 I would have to find the folder in which the PDF file was stored (same name as file), then open it in acrobat.  In ver 6, unfortunately, the folders are numbered making it almost impossible to find a specific PDF file.  SUGGESTION: would you consider in future versions of providing an option within endnote to open a pdf file using another program (i.e. acrobat)…or alternatively would it be possible to add the acrobat snapshot tool (along with highlight and sticky note) and maybe others that users would like.  Or if anyone has any bright ideas how to easily find stored PDF files, I wold love to hear about it…

Open your default PDF reader by selecting the reference, then use the  Open File icon on the EndNote toolbar or the keyboard shortcut  Ctrl+Alt+P.

Thanks for the info…actually, the ctr-alt-p works, or right click on the pdf in endnote and choose “open with adobe acrobat”…the open file icon only puts the file in a new window…

Thank YOU very much