Endnote iPad annotation toolbar

I would love if Endnote implemented a better annotation toolbar for the iPad version. Currently there is only one pen tool, which means that I have to keep changing the color, width, and transparency of the pen tool if I want to write or highlight. It would be great if they implemented the default Apple annotation toolbar or something like it, which can easily switch between a highlighter, pen, and multiple colors. 

1 Like

This is my highest requested feature to be implemented. If Clarivate could please give us a better and more intuitive interface for annotations I would be thrilled.

Currently, I hesitate to do any reading and annotating on the iPad (despite that being the reason for buying an iPad in the first place) because annotating is such a contrived process. I will use PDF expert on the Mac or the iPad to annotate instead, and it is not such a problem on the Mac, but if I use it on the iPad there is a process of having to save and re-upload the file to the citation in the EndNote that it makes me not want to use it.