Endnote X5 Referencing an Institution as an Author in APA 6th

I am trying to reference the webpage of a University in APA 6th (e.g. University of Chicago, 2011), and I find that Endnote X5 is converting the author in the bibliography to Chicago, U. O. , and the in-text reference is (Chicago, 2011). 

Can somebody help me?

Thanks

Martin

To distinguish organizational names from people, add a comma to the organization in the Author field:

University of Chicago,

Thanks! It works a treat!

One thing to also keep in mind is if the author name itself has a comma in it, use two commas in place of the first comma:

California, Irvine

This will print correctly.

Colin

Thanks,

Colin

Colin Gillies
Technical Support Representative
Thomson Reuters
Phone: +1 800 336 4474
thomsonreuters.com
Thomson Reuters and its product names and acronyms used herein are trademarks, service marks, and registered trademarks used under license

thank you for the suggestion, however when I add a comma in the author field

e.g. University of Chicaco,

I get an unwanted period in the reference list:

University of Chicago. (2010). XXXX

how can I avoid this/get rid of the period?

thank you!

PS. endnote apparently “misses” the Institution’s given name which I have set to be abbreviated in the output style settings:

e.g. Stern, Paul

is presented in the list as

Stern, P. (2010)

Nothing to do with “missing” a GN.  The output style follows every author with a full stop.  You can edit the output style to remove this full stop in the bibliography template affected (or all the templates), save it as a new output style name and change to use that edited output style in your wordprocessor document endnote settings.  

Nothing to do with “missing” a GN.  The output style follows every author with a full stop.  You can edit the output style to remove this full stop in the bibliography template affected (or all the templates), save it as a new output style name and change to use that edited output style in your wordprocessor document endnote settings.  

that did the trick! thank you.