APA 6th Ed, trying to spell out government agency's name in

I am using EndNote X4. I have to format my document in APA 6th Edition. I have to spell out the name of the government agency that is responsible for the government document that I am referencing. I selected government document as the reference type, but EndNote thinks that the government agency’s name is that of multiple individuals, and spells out one word, and then changes all of the other words to initials in the Reference Section.

I know that I can go to Edit, Output Styles, and then Authors name under Bibliography and change removed the initial feature, but that would then change all of my non-government references.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this, so that I do not have to go back and change everything after I am done with my thesis?

the correct way to handle a name of an organization is to put a comma at the end of the name in the author field of the record. 

Thank you Leanne. Your instructions worked!!!

@leanne wrote:

the correct way to handle a name of an organization is to put a comma at the end of the name in the author field of the record.