endnote x6 deleted my word 2007 many pages text

My document has 100+pages , endnote has deleted  pages when updating citations,only first citation is[1] is shown with first 24 pages of the document. rest pages has been deleted.

error may lies in the follwoing text written on page 24 stated as it is in the follwoing 

ADDIN EN.CITE <EndNote><Cite><Author>Shannon</Author><Year>1961</Year><RecNum>1</RecNum><DisplayText>[1]</DisplayText><record><rec-number>1</rec-number><foreign-keys><key app=“EN” db-id=“w00p990r7x09w7eedrp5a0feea5s259vaear”>1</key></foreign-keys><ref-type name=“Conference Proceedings”>10</ref-type><contributors><authors><author>Shannon, Claude E</author></authors></contributors><titles><title>Two-way communication channels</title><secondary-title>Proc. 4th Berkeley Symp. Math. Stat. Prob</secondary-title></titles><pages>611-644</pages><volume>1</volume><dates><year>1961</year></dates><publisher>Citeseer</publisher><urls></urls></record></Cite></EndNote>[1]

I have endnote library ,enl file is with me,.probably one citation has caused error.

please help how I can recover my pages from 25-110.

regards

Contact tech support at Endnote ?  

The info you are seeing is the field contents – and probably indicates the EndNote fields in the paper are corrupt.  

I am assuming that “update citations and bibliography” doesn’t work?  Is the [1] still a field (grey when you hover over it?) What happens if you convert citations and bibliography to unformated citations?  

If you force endnote to show field contents, from file/options/advanced/ under “show document content” about half way down the page of options, you can visualize the hidden field codes of a document.  it looks like the attached image, similar to yours, but without the [1] field at the end.  just my text (jibberish).  Since you are seeing the field contents and the field itself, you might try viewing the field contents as above, to see if you paper is accidentally incorporated into the field of [1] and you might rescue it from there?  – but it will be complicated by the endnote field portions anyway.  

Like I said, maybe the tech support people can find your paper contents?  

What computer OS and MS Word version are you using? There may be compatibility issues – refer to the knowledge base article http://endnote.com/kb/122509 Also, did you ever update your Endnote X6 software to the last known version i – refer to the knowledge base article http://endnote.com/kb/125122

Or contact tech support:

Technical support

For help using EndNote

Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Eastern (GMT -5)

+1-800-336-4474, press 4

Submit a technical support request

International support contacts