How to change the output of the reference style on word?

Hi

So I am using endnote on a Mac.  I managed to change the Harvard style to what I wanted on Endnote Manager however when I import the bibliography on word it does not show any changes which I made.

Like on Manager the ref shows up as:

Antonanzas-Torres, F., Canizares, F. & Perpinan, O. 2013. Comparative assessment of global irradiation from a satellite estimate model (CM SAP) and on-ground measurements (SIAR): A Spanish case study. Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev.

Whereas on word document it appears like this:

ANTONANZAS-TORRES, F., CANIZARES, F. & PERPINAN, O. 2013. Comparative assessment of global irradiation from a satellite estimate model (CM SAP) and on-ground measurements (SIAR): A Spanish case study. Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev.

I do not want Caps for my authors name and changed it to “AS IS” in manager but still it doesnt show up on word.

I also went and checked the styles folder in the Endnote application folder and saw that my style for Harvard wasn’t updated even after I updated the styles using “customiser”.

PLEASE HELPPPPPP

This is a duplicate of a message that was also posted in the Styles, Filters, and Connections section of the forum. Refer to that thread for active discussion.

1 Like