Insert Tab space in reference list

Hello every one,

I would like to know how can I specify to Endnote to insert Tab space at the beginning of the 2d line of my reference. I want this in the reference list at the end of my document. (see example below)

I can’t find this option in the Edit menu of the Output style.

I am using the output style “Atmospheric Environment”.

Hope it’s clear.

Thank you for your help.

Example

I have this:

Aardahl, C.L., Widmann, J.F., Davis, E.J., 1998. Raman Analysis of Chemical Reactions Resulting [End of page]

from the Collision of Micrometer-Sized Particles. Applied Spectroscopy 52, 47-53

I want to do this:

Aardahl, C.L., Widmann, J.F., Davis, E.J., 1998. Raman Analysis of Chemical Reactions Resulting [End of page]

[Insert Tab space here] from the Collision of Micrometer-Sized Particles. Applied Spectroscopy 52, 47-53

Look up Hanging Indent in EndNote help.

You will find the option in the Style by going to Layout under Bibliography. Look for the Hanging Indent drop-down menu in the lower right-hand corner. Once this is defined in the Style, you can update it in the document. This can most easily be done in the EndNote software by going to the Tools menu > Cite While You Write > Format Bibliography. Here you can verify the selected Style and then click the Layout tab to specific the indent settings. Click OK to update the document.

Yessss !!! :smiley:

tomholm rules !!!

Thank you both of you !!

That’s great !