Looking for citation style: Footnotes: cp. Last name (year), p./pp.

Hello there,

I’m in need of a simple citation style, which I just cant find. I already tried creating it myself, but failed miserably :frowning:
It should be with footnotes. In the footnotes, it should look like this: cp. Last Name (year), p. 34

The Reference List should be in alphabetical order and the main title of each source in italics.

If anybody knows the name of this style (because I’m sure it must be out there) i would be very, very grateful! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot in advance!

Greetings,

Mara

At the end of the day, you will need to provide more details on the bibliography listing, to get the bibliography style you need.  Often looking at other similar journals from the same publisher in the same general field will get you close.  – I edited my favorite output style, Cell, to use the “citation” template for the footnotes rather than a footnote templates, and where I edited the citation template - I also removed any formating from bibliography and added italicized “title” fields.  

I converted both both citation templates  to

Author (Year), p.^pp. Cited Pages  

I attach that below.  But you may find that your publisher requires a different order in the bibliography items than Cell.  
Cell -footnote.ens (13.1 KB)

Thank you very much! You made my day!