Multiple authors: Mess in bibliography

Hi,

I’m trying to include multiple authors in an APA 7th style reference from a webpage.

This is the list: Hannah Ritchie, Esteban Ortiz-Ospina, Diana Beltekian, Edouard Mathieu, Joe Hasell, Bobbie Macdonald, Charlie Giattino, and Max Roser

Endnote is giving me this as the reference:

  • Hannah Ritchie, E. O.-O., Diana Beltekian, Edouard Mathieu, Joe Hasell, Bobbie Macdonald, Charlie Giattino, and Max Roser. (2020, May 26, 2020). Brazil: Coronavirus Pandemic. Our World in Data. heps://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus/country/brazil?country=~BRA
    • (notice in red: Esteban Ortiz-Ospina is reduced to E. O.-O.,??)

and this as the in-text citation (no et al?)

  • (Hannah Ritchie, 2020)

Can someone please help in finding a solution for this, it’s driving me mad!
PS: It’s done this so far to all my references, not just this one… there seems to be no rhyme or reason ??

You need to be sure to enter each author on a separate line in EndNote.

If you have them all typed in on one line that will cause the issue.

Please see the Knowledge Base article

https://support.clarivate.com/Endnote/s/article/EndNote-Records-with-more-than-one-author-do-not-show-properly-when-formatted?language=en_US

Really depressing tbh kinda reminds me of when I was in history looking at my work about the Black Death seeing the mass graves. I want to see the Brazil leader gets the cronovirus and be in extensive care with the ventilator and I then quote him ‘it’s just a flu’.

uvraylights.com