I am writing a paper and would like to insert multiple articles into one single location, for example instead of writing (1) first article (2) scnd article (3) third article … to write like (1) (a) first article (b) scnd article (c) third article etc! Could smbd provide a help?
Many thanks in advance
This is accomplished by modifying Citation numbering in your chosen Endnote output style.
- Click Edit, then click Open Citation Manager.
- Select the output style you want to edit.
- On the left panel of the opened style, click Numbering under Citations.
- Check Grouped references.
- Check Use letters to separate… under Composite Citations.
- Choose the in-text letter format you want.
- Save the style with a different name: e.g. style name - modified