Problems importing references from Web if Knowledge to Reference Manager database

Hello,

I use Word 2007, and I am a beginner with the Ref. Manager 12.0 and I have not been successful importing references from the ISI (Web of Sciences) to my Ref. Manager databases. Here below I described what I do:

(1) I go to ISI (Web of Science), I select the paper that I would like to add the reference and then I press the button at the bottom of the page “Save to Endnote, RefMan, ProCite”

(2) A new window appears and I have two options (A) Export, (B) Back to Results. I press (A)

(3) It appears a new small window and asks if  want to save or open with  (with “Web Export Helper” or “Reference Manager version 12.0.0 (Bld 2401)”) the file “uml_view.cgi?

(4a) If I press Open file with “Web Export Helper”, then the Reference Manager opens automatically along with a Ref. manager library but the citation information is NOT saved anywhere

(4b) If I press Open file with “Reference Manager version 12.0.0 (Bld 2401)”, it happens the same: then the Reference Manager opens automatically along with a Ref. manager library but the citation information is NOT saved anywhere

ANY IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS ABOUT WHAT I DO WRONG?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Gerard