Problems with Subsequent work by same author... line appears sometimes, but sometimes authors name is repeated...

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this. I have set subsequent works by same author to replace author’s name with a line, but it is not working consistently. Here is an example of what I am getting:

World Bank (2008a).Trade is Key to Overcome Crisis, Press Release, 1 December.

World Bank (2008b). WorldDevelopment Indicators. Washington, D.C.

________ (2009a). ConditionalCash Transfers: Reducing Present and Future Poverty. Washington D.C.:World Bank.

World Bank (2009b).Crisis Hitting Poor Hard in Developing Countries, Press Release, 12February.

________ (2009c). GlobalEconomic Prospects 2009. Washington, D.C.: World Bank.

________ (2009d). GlobalMonitoring Report 2009: A Development Emergency. Washington, D.C.:World Bank.

World Bank (2009e).In Africa, ‘Poverty Has a Female Face’, FeatureStory, 15 May.

________ (2009f).Remittances expected to fall by 5 to 8 per cent in 2009. Available fromhttp://peoplemove.worldbank.org (accessed on 15 May 2009).

Does anyone know why this is happening? If doesn’t seem to be linked to reference type. It seems pretty random to me.

Thanks in advance for any guidance. 

Maybe there is some subtle difference between the author fields in those references. Perhaps a space at the end of the author name?

Open one of the references that is formatting correctly. Copy the whole Author field. Then paste it into the Author field of one of the references that is not formatting correctly. Then reformat/update the bibliography in Word. Does that help?