reference isnt displaying in full / as i would expect it

Hi,

I have two questions which Im really struggling with…

1. i have an endnote record/reference that is a webpage. Ive created a new record and selected webpage in the drop down and then filled in the appropraite fields (including ‘access date’). When i insert the reference my manuscript it doesnt display the access date field in the references.  Am i doing something wrong or Is there a setting i should change ?

2. for the same manuscript, BMJ Global Health want list 3 authors followed by et al. In a different record/reference it has 5 authors.  I cant get it to just display 3 authors in the reference list (without just manually deleting the last two - which is fine but then everytime it updates it puts the last 2 back in.  Again, am i doing something wrong or is there a setting i shoudl change ?

thanks !

shaun

1. i have an endnote record/reference that is a webpage. Ive created a new record and selected webpage in the drop down and then filled in the appropraite fields (including ‘access date’). When i insert the reference my manuscript it doesnt display the access date field in the references.  Am i doing something wrong or Is there a setting i should change ? The template is shown in the attached "Capture1’ screenshot.  

• BMJ has a ref type for Web  Page, if you are targeting a BMJ journal I would suggest downloading that output style from Endnote/help menu.  Save as and you can probably remove the “copy” from the style name.  

1. for the same manuscript, BMJ Global Health want list 3 authors followed by et al. In a different record/reference it has 5 authors.  I cant get it to just display 3 authors in the reference list (without just manually deleting the last two - which is fine but then everytime it updates it puts the last 2 back in.  Again, am i doing something wrong or is there a setting i should change ?

• Again the BMJ output style has the author settings as if 4 or more, list first 3 followed by et al.  

I also attach a screen shot of where and what those settings look like in Capture screenshot