syncing new library and removing old one

Hi,

A few years ago I synced a library XX but didnt use the sync feature much. Today I bought a new ipad to be able to read research papers and I downloaded the Endnote app and logged into my online library and got the old one XX which I no longer want. I would like to remove that library from the online feature and have another more current one say YY. But if I go to the current one YY on the desktp and ask it to be synched with the online library  then I am warned that the 2 libraries will be merged. But I dont want that. Could you advice me on how best to adress this situation?

Thanks

H

You should call tech support, as replacing a old online library with a new one, is tricky and best to have someone walk you thru it.  

Thanks! What if I compress the old library so I dont lose it, then delete all the entries in the online liibrary and sync the new libary? Would that work or would it still look for the old library?

Thanks

H

I don’t think that will work – just call support www.endnote.com/support has the contacts.

OK thanks I will!