Syncing styles between computers

Hi there,

I’ve got an EndNote subscription whereby my references sync between my various computers. I’ve been working quite extensively on my MacBook and developing the different referency types and styles there except when I move to my iMac, the styles aren’t there. Is there a way for this to sync as well so I can work seamlessly between my devices?

Many thanks!

Follow-up question: how can I make sure that my reference types are also synced across (I’ve created some new reference types on my MacBook, but they don’t appear on my iMac)

As far as I know, the short answer in both cases, is NO, certainly not automatically.  

You need to move your user styles folder manually to the other computers similarly positioned home folder or make sure that is the location designated in the preferences: folder location.  

– and not sure how the mac handles this, but on a PC, you also have to export the ref types from one machine and import them into the other computer’s Endnote Program.

and I have no idea how ref types work in the online version of the library.  

Is there any chance of having this added to future versions of Endnote as I also would like to sync styles across multiple PCs.

Is there any chance of having this prioritized for future versions of Endnote as I also need to sync styles across multiple PCs?