Where can I check the details of the journal in endnoe?

Hi, I’d like to ask for the help if someone may know where can I check for the journal/book details that stored in Endnote.

Until yesterday, when I use Endnote to put the reference for Waste Management it’s appear as below:

Havlik, T., Orac, D., Petranikova, M., Miskufova, A., 2011. Hydrometallurgical treatment of used printed circuit boards after thermal treatment. Waste Manage. 31, 1542-1546.

But since this morning, it keep adding (Oxford) in every refernce from Waste Management:

Havlik, T., Orac, D., Petranikova, M., Miskufova, A., 2011. Hydrometallurgical treatment of used printed circuit boards after thermal treatment. Waste Manage. (Oxford) 31, 1542-1546.

I’ve checking in each reference but there’s nowhereed mention oxford, so I thought it may be link to the Wast Management database in the Endnote. Does anyone know where I can check for this?

Thank you for your help.

I suspect that the Journal terms list has been updated to include the word Oxford after a new record was downloaded from a database that included that information.  see http://endnote.com/kb/82228 for an explanation on the feature and how to make it work for you correctly.  I always turn off the auto-update feature of terms lists in preferences as shown in the snip attached because some databases have a field for Journal and a field for alternative journal name and both get imported into the terms list if the updates are on.