Crash with MS Word

I used EndNote with MS Word 2007. 

All of sudden, EndNote tap disappeard from the Word. 

I can use EndNote seperately but not in Word. 

please help me!

Please see this FAQ.

reproduced here:

CWYW 60: I had the EndNote tools in Word, but they are now missing. How can I get them back?
Answer: This can happen if the EndNote tools are disabled in Word.

Note: This FAQ is intended to restore the EndNote CWYW tools. If you’ve never seen the EndNote tools loaded in Word, please see this FAQ.

Word 2007/2010:
  1. Word 2007: Click on the Office icon and select "Word Options."

Word 2010: Click on the File ribbon and select "Options."
  2. Click on "Add-ins."
  3. Change the "Manage" options to "Disabled Items."
  4. Click Go.
  5. Highlight any EndNote item(s) and click "Enable."
  6. Click OK.
If prompted, select to allow the file(s) to be loaded by Word. Close and re-open Word when this is done.

Word 2000/XP (2002)/2003:
  1. Click the "Help menu" and select "About Microsoft Office Word."
  2. Click "Disabled Items."
  3. Highlight any EndNote item(s) and click "Enable."
  4. Click Close.
  5. Click OK.
If prompted, select to allow the file(s) to be loaded by Word. Close and re-open Word when this is done.

thanks, but i can’t find the Word Options under the Office icon in my MS Word 2007.

@ypark153 wrote:

thanks, but i can’t find the Word Options under the Office icon in my MS Word 2007.

ypark153,

In the MS Word 2007 ribbon, locate and click on the tab named “File” - then among the list located on the left, find “Help” then click on: Options.

thanks, I am using Office 2007 and followed all instruction upto #6

but, i cannot see the EndNote program in my Word.

what do you mean exactly by 

" If prompted, select to allow the file(s) to be loaded by Word. Close and re-open Word when this is done."

thanks for your help.

ypark153 wrote:

what do you mean exactly by 

" If prompted, select to allow the file(s) to be loaded by Word. Close and re-open Word when this is done."

ypark153,

What version of EndNote are you using?  Also to clarify the “if prompted, select to allow…” direction - what it means is that after following steps 1 to 6, the prompt might appear so if it does, this is what you should do.  If you did not see the prompt then it isn’t an issue for you.

Also, after following the instructions, suggest closing MS Word then re-launching the program to see if the EndNote toolbar appears in the MS Word ribbon.