Endnote 21 - how to change window size

Hi, In Endnote 21 I am trying to resolve sync conflictsfor four references, but when the resolve sync conflicts dialog window opens it does not fit my screen and is too big for me to see the Keep Desktop Reference and Keep Online Reference buttons. I cannot change the size of the screen to make it smaller, so cannot use this function.

I tried manually deleting the online references for each of the references, then synced my library but this change is not reflected in the desktop sync conflicts group. The time of my last sync corresponds with the last sync I just conducted but there is a message saying ‘Sync status: there are changes that need to be sent’.

Please help.

Thanks

In case you haven’t solved this, or someone else stumbles upon this looking for an answer, I was able to solve this recently by adjusting the computer’s display settings. The default is 150% but if you switch it to 100% the application windows shrink and you can actually see at least part of the buttons in the resolve sync conflicts dialog window. If you close endnote and reopen it, you should see the full button.