EndNote on a server

I work at a university.  They have put endnote on my pc.  However when I am in a conference room and bring endnote up from the server which has access to my files, end not is no longer available.  The document shows reference not found.   How can I use a single user license with endnote and migrate to other machines so I can discuss in a conference room on a seperate computer.

If you have EndNote installed on the computer and you have access to the server location where the library resides, you can open it. If you do not have EndNote installed on that computer, you would not be able to open the library. A single-user license of EndNote can be installed on up to 3 computers for personal use. If you have your Product Key, you can download and install EndNote on another computer using this link: http://endnote.com/kb/82126

Hello there,

I am an endnote x6 user. I have access to the server location from my university library. 2 weeks a go, I can not find full text from any journals and websites while I can did it before. Could you please help me to solve this problem.

Trung.