Endnote X4 and Vista 32 (problems attaching files)

Hi,

I am in the trial period of Endnote X4 under Vista 32 bits. When I try to attach  a file and browse my computer Endnote automatically quits. I have the same problem when browsing a file to import references.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I am running X4 (regular, not the trial version) with Vista (32 bit) and have not encountered any problems with attaching files so far.

Just a few questions: Are you at the end of the trial period? Did you install the trial software before removing an earlier installation of EndNote? Can you describe how you’re attaching the file?

HI,

I am at he mdiddle of the trial period. Endone was never inatalled in this computer. I use RefWorks. EndNote X4 crashes any time I try either to acces the internet or acces my computer to attach a file or go to Endnote user forums. I do not have any other problem with the computer.

Hopefully you can contact tech support, because I suspect none of us users in the  forum are having this problem, nor are many, if any, working with a trial and able to troubleshoot this kind of problem. Tech support will probably ask for a crash log or some other detail about what is happing during the crash.

OK. Thanks