Endnote X7 Sync Issues

Hi, 

I’ve consistently used Dropbox to sync my libraries, being very careful not to have them open at the same time on more than one computer. 

I’m trying to move to using Endnote Web to sync, and having difficulties. 

I made a local copy of my dropbox library with a different name, and sync’d that library with my Endnote Web account. 

The sync seemed to go OK, but it didn’t upload any of my attachments even though there seems to be room. 

Additionally, even immediately after a sync with no errors, the sync status still says there are changes that need to be sent (see quote below). 

Any suggestions? I really need to be able to easily access my files on my desktop/laptop and keep them sync’d. 

Sync Details
Sync was last run: Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 17:58:58 PM -0500
Sync Status: There are changes that need to be sent.
Error Code: None
Error Message: None

Local Sync Library
Library Name: MyName's Endnote Library.enl
Records: 760
Groups: 25
Attachments: 738
Username: myemail@tulane.edu

Online Sync Library
Serial Number: 2151753087 (Premium until October 24, 2017)
Records: 760
Groups: 25
Attachments: 344 KB

Sync Limits
Number of Records: 1000000 (999240 can still be added)
Number of Groups: 5000 (4975 can still be added)
Number of Attachments: 10240.00 GB (10240.00 GB can still be added)

I am having essential the same problem, except the number of records also differs.  (and I don’t have a dropbox componant).  It won’t completely sync so everytime I try to close, it says I need to sync.  At the bottom it says (retrieving references) for a long time, eventually it seems to finish, but it is still not synced.  

I went ahead and sync’d to my laptop today to test, and it’s working fine on the laptop- just not the desktop. 

After syncing, my laptop tells me no record need to be chagned. I was even able to add a new reference on the laptop, and have it sync to the desktop. But even after downloading the new reference/attachment, the desktop says “changes need to be sent”.

I just wrote to tech support because my library of 5500ish records (online) has now synced 630,000+ blank records to my desktop library!