Harvard Styling in MS Word 2007


This is probably a stupid question with a simple answer (I hope so anyway) but how do you insert a reference into Word 2007 in the format name (year) as opposed to (name, year)

What I’m trying to get is something like this (Harvard style):

Bloggs et al. (2009) have suggested …

But all I can get is:

(Bloggs et al. 2009) have suggested …

Help is muchly appreciated

You have to type the Bloggs et al part and then tell it to not show the Author part, by right clicking the formated reference and choosing hide author.  Other more elegant tricks don’t really work very well.