How do I change the style of my citations?

Hello,

I need some help with something. I have to change the format of my citations and I am not sure how to do it. Every time that cite something I have this format, eg:

Sukumara andPandey 2009

or

Eisberg 2006, Panda et al., 2011

What I would like is to have a space between “and” and the second author along with a comma before the year (eg: Sukumara and Pandey, 2009). Also, I would like to have this punctuation ; to separate the citation of two diferent papers (eg: Eisber, 2006; Panda et al., 2011).

How could I do it?.

Thank you.

You need to edit (in Endnote – Edit>Edit Output style, edit “the style you are using”) in three places in the Citation template.  Each of these is shown below.  

would like is to have a space between “and” and the second author (see image and)  you need to make sure there is a space after the word and – which remains invisible unless you select the text and spaces  

along with a comma before the year (eg: Sukumara and Pandey, 2009).  (see image comma)

Also, I would like to have this punctuation ; to separate the citation of two diferent papers (eg: Eisber, 2006; Panda et al., 2011).  (see image semi-colon)

Then SAVE AS to a new name- and then in your Word document – change the endnote style (on the endnote ribbon or in format bibliography menu) to the newly created amended endnote style.  You probably will need to first “select another style” to find the new one first.  

Thank you very much!!