IEEE STYLE FOR WEBPAGE

Hi,

I have a problem in IEEE style for webpage

It is supposed to be "Author. (year, Month). Available: site/path/file [date accessed]. " However date accessed part does not occur in the right place. The date accessed info occurs in the (year,month) part. Can you help about this?

Ali Yetkin 

1 Like

You’ll need to change the IEEE style’s webpage template (see attached image) to delete the Date Accessed field from the current location (after Year) then to add Date Accessed after the URL field:

1. Go to the EndNote toolbar, select EDIT, OUTPUT STYLES, EDIT IEEE.  This will cause the IEEE style window to pop-up.

2. In the left column of the IEEE pop-up window, locate “Bibliography” and click below to select “Templates”.

3. In the bibliography window on the right locate the Web Page template.  Delete the “Access Date” field which is located after the Year field.  Next place your cursor after the URL field, click the “Insert Field” button at the top right-hand area, locate and select the “Date Accessed” field.  (If you want the information within brackets as your example shows you’ll need to type-in the brackets around the Date Accessed field.) Type a period (per your example) to end the sentence. 

I assume your “site/path/file” is referencing the URL field but if not you’ll need to change the template to reflect whatever field you’re using.

Close the style window to save the changes.  Note that the changes will be saved to a copy of the IEEE style file (IEEE Copy) so you will need to change EndNote and Word to the new style (IEEE Copy) for the modification to be displayed.

Hello Sir, 

I followed your instruction but its not working. Kindly, check this style:

[1]          M. Aamir, K. A. Kalwar, and S. Mekhilef, “Review: Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system,” (in English), Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 58, pp. 1395-1410, May 2016.

[2]          S. V. Araújo, P. Zacharias, and R. Mallwitz, “Highly efficient single-phase transformerless inverters for grid-connected photovoltaic systems,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 57, no. 9, pp. 3118-3128, 2010.

[3]          M. Aredes, H. Akagi, E. H. Watanabe, E. Vergara Salgado, and L. F. Encarnacao, “Comparisons Between the p–q and p–q–r Theories in Three-Phase Four-Wire Systems,” Power Electronics, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 924-933, 2009.

The 2017 style for IEEE Transaction is as follow;

1. R. N. Santos, E. D. M. Fernandes, E. R. C. D. Silva, C. B. Jacobina, A. C. Oliveira, and P. M. Santos, “Transformerless single-phase universal active filter with UPS features and reduced number of electronic power switches,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 31, no. 6, pp. 4111–4120, Jun. 2016
  2. Hamadi, S. Rahmani, and K. Al-Haddad, “A hybrid passive filter configuration for VAR control and harmonic compensation,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 57, no. 7, pp. 2419–2434, Jul. 2010.

Its totally different, Kindly look into it. I need this for my Transcation paper. 

I assume you meant this reply to be in the thread where I replied to your requiest (which was posted 3 times!)  Now this is the 4th thread.   

By “totally different” you mean square brackets?   If it is more than that - you will have to be more specific -  I don’t have anything to do with the company, but another user - like you.  Endnote is powerful and full of features, so you need to learn the software.  I made the change to the bibliography template in the attached.  

(error in the first file attached – fixed in below file).

IEEE (2016) no square brackets.ens (42.7 KB)
IEEE (2016) no square brackets.ens (42.7 KB)

Hello Sir,

Thanks for the help, but its normal style of IEEE. Its not working. I think i have to do manually. Thanks

What isn’t working?  – you should not have to do it manually… ??