Numbered APA style using square bracket in-text citation

Is there any template for numbered citation with in-text square bracket using APA style available?

That is, the in-text citation is like this [1].

References

[1] García, J.I., Sepúlveda, S. and Noriega-Hoces, L. (2010) Beneficial Effect of Reduced Oxygen Concentration with Transfer of Blastocysts in IVF Patients Older than 40 Years Old. Health, 2, 1010-1017.

Try this.

APA 6th_Nicoladie.ens (65 KB)

How do you make the citation [1] normal text, as this link makes it appear as superscript?

How do you amend a reference within a bibliography to always appear in the same format for APA 6th ?

I need the first six authors, or if there are more than 6, the first 3 then et al. Article title. _Journal abbrev title. _volume(issue), p-p (year)

http://endnote.com/kb/131728 is a handy document to use to learn how to edit your styles either  on Windows or  Mac Platforms.  

I made the changes you specified (non-superscript citation, (this is citation template, on a PC it is obvious, on a Mac, you need to open the editing tools).  

moved year to end in journal template (but that would need ot be done probably for each reference type/template you use) bibliography>templates>ref type you wish to modify,

and changed the authorship criteria to 7 or more, show first 3, et al. (This is under the Bibliography> Author lists)

APA 6th_Ehargreaves.ens (64.7 KB)

Hey,

works ok, but with it also embed references in alphabetical order. I want e.g:

This is sample text [1].References should be with numbered as squared brackets but not in alphabetical order [2].

[1]. Moore, M., et al. A design of a molecular communication system for nanomachines using molecular motors. in Pervasive Computing and Communications Workshops, 2006. PerCom Workshops 2006. Fourth Annual IEEE International Conference on. 2006. IEEE.

[2]. Akyildiz, I.F., F. Brunetti, and C. Blázquez, Nanonetworks: A new communication paradigm. Computer Networks, 2008. 52(12): p. 2260-2279.

waiting for the response.Thanks

Then you edit the sort order.  

APA 6th_Ehargreaves (appearance).ens (64.8 KB)

Hello, I’ve got a similar question – 

Re: Numbered APA style using square bracket in-text citation [ New ] 

Options

Hello, I have a similar question, but need references in ACS style, not APA. trying to embed numbered citations e.g. [1] into Word document – but i need ACS style.   I’m using endnote 9. I’m new to the community

is there a way to choose in the word endnote interface  that I want numbered vs author-year? 

I want e.g:

This is sample text [1].References should be with numbered as squared brackets but not in alphabetical order [2].

[1] White, A. B.; Mahoney, K. M.; Cifelli, R.; King, C. W., Wind Profilers to Aid with Monitoring and Forecasting of High-Impact Weather in the Southeastern and Western United States. B Am Meteorol Soc 2015, 96 (12), 2039-2043.

[2]  Neiman, P. J.;  Schick, L. J.;  Ralph, F. M.;  Hughes, M.; Wick, G. A., Flooding in Western Washington: The Connection to Atmospheric Rivers. J Hydrometeorol 2011, 12 (6), 1337-1358.

very much appreciate a  response.Thank you