Poor tech support from End Note

The Endnote Support is really bad and the employee from the outsourcing company doesnt seem to read the email I send her. Here is the conversation. MY 1st EMAIL Copy of your original request sent to Technical&Support: Date of request:10/18/2014 Case #: TS-01893645: Subject: sharing library Description: After downloading End note 7.2 I would like to share my library with other users in my office but i have had a lot of problems.I cannot seem to sync my endnote desktop to my Endnote online. I do have an Endnote online account and I just changed the password and I am ready to do. But if I go to Preferences then Sync it asks me for my Endnote Account Credentials - here if I give the User name and password of my online account it doesnt change anything. If I dont give anything nothing changes either. So my Share button is grayed out and I cant share the library. Meredith on the forum said the following “here could be a few reasons why the Share button is grayed out, and the first that comes to mind is that it’s possible that you do not have the library that you are syncing to EndNote online open. This is a really easy fix, and I would recommend to contact our Support to get you sorted out as soon as possible, in case there is something else going on.But I dont know what she means.Hope you can fix this. RESPONSE FROM OUTSOURCING COMPANY: Dear Helga Gomes, Thank you for contacting Thomson Reuters Technical Support.Please accept my apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this request. Just to be sure, do you see this issue with EndNote on having the same library opened which is set to sync? If yes, can you please provide the following information? 1. Click on Edit > Preferences and under EndNote Preferences choose Sync and please provide the screenshot of it. 2. Click on Tools Library Summary… and please provide the screenshot of the Library Summary window. This will in turn help me assist you further on this issue.I look forward to your response.Sincerely, Uma Rani.G. Product Support Analyst MY 2nd EMAIL Dear Uma, Thank you for your response. I too am from India - Goa. I did not understand your question “do you see this issue with EndNote on having the same library opened which is set to sync? But nevertheless I have sent you the print Screen images that you requested. See attached. Regards Helga RESPONSE: Dr. Helga Gomes,Thank you for providing the requested screenshots.I am sorry if I did not make myself very clear in my previous email. I do apologize for that.What I meant was, I wanted to know if you have the library open that you have used for the Sync. EndNote X7.2 offers you the capability to share your entire library. references, PDFs, attachments, and all; with up to 14 other EndNote X7 users.However you can share library only if you have performed the sync process and upon looking at the screenshots that you have provided to me, it seems that you have not started the sync process. I suggest that you perform the sync and try using the sharing feature of EndNote X7.2 and please let me know if you experience any issues. MY RESPONSE: Uma, Of course I had the library open or else how would I try and get to the steps that I told you I went through? So that I dont waste time with this any more than I already have can you give me; STEP BY STEP instructions on how to 1) sync the library 2) Share the library? This was my original question - please read it carefully and dont cut and paste from the information you have which you did in your previous reply. I cannot seem to sync my endnote desktop to my Endnote desktop. I do have an Endnote online account and I just changed the password and I am ready to do. But if I go to Preferences then Sync it asks me for my Endnote Account Credentials - here in I have the User name and password of my online account it doesnt change anything. So my Share button is grayed out.” Right now you have not addressed anything. If you cannot respond then dont waste my time, just forward my request to someone else.”