Transferring text from word to pages: what to do with my references?

Hi. I use Endnote X7 and Word 2003 in my Mac OS Yosemite. Now I want to transfer my text to Pages and keep working from there, but I do not want to insert all references again. I just want to use Word’s system (example: {Hickman, 1999 #3405@90; Kessler, 2012 #3487@37; McCarthy, 2014 #3348@19}). What do you suggest me to do?

Hello Farias,

It is not currently possible to move references from Microsoft Word to Pages in a way that maintains the link to EndNote- the references will still be there, but new references added will make a new reference list at the bottom.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I would be glad to forward your comments to our development team for consideration. I recommend that you submit any future requests through our suggestions form:

http://www.endnote.com/ensuggest.asp

This is the best way to make your voice heard when it comes to anything you may want to see included in the software. While messages sent through this form are rarely returned, each one is read by our development staff for consideration for future program updates. We appreciate your comments and your willingness to help make our products better for all users.