two sections and two sets of references

Hi …

I have two sections in my word documnet and I want to put refrences in each of the section independently and at the end of each section …how can I do this …? My end note seems to give me continous numbers to the second section …

awaiting some help …

EndnoteX7 has the option to create a bibliography at the end of each section when used with Word.  

From help file in Windows EndnoteX7 (I suggest you pull this up in your version of Endnote, and navigate to the underlined link in Endnote): 

You can choose to:

1. Create a complete bibliography at the end of each document (the default setting for almost all of the supplied output styles).
  2. Create a bibliography for each section in the document (as defined in the styles APA 5th (sections) and Chicago 15th B (sections)).
  3. Create a bibliography for each section and also a complete bibliography at the end of the document.

For more information about using sections in a Microsoft Word document, see You can choose to: Create a complete bibliography at the end of each document (the default setting for almost all of the supplied output styles).

Create a bibliography for each section in the document (as defined in the styles APA 5th (sections) and Chicago 15th B (sections)).

Create a bibliography for each section and also a complete bibliography at the end of the document.

For more information about using sections in a Microsoft Word document, see Creating Multiple Bibliographies in a Single Document.

Note: The Sections portion of an output style is ignored by Apache OpenOffice Writer, RTF files, and versions of EndNote prior to version X7.