Apple Pages 5 Compatibility

Quick question!

I am using Endnote X6, Pages09 and Mac OSX Mountain Lion. I updated to Mavericks and Pages 5 recently, but had to revert to a backup, as Endnote X6 was not citing, and I am mid-project. Is it exclusively Pages 5 with which the problem lies? If I update to OS Mavericks, and remain on Pages09, will I retain citations in EndnoteX6?

Thanks

mt0  - See these thread postings:

Apple Pages 5 Compatibility

Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks) Compatibility: Good news!

To contact Technical Support:  Tel: +1-800-336-4474, press 4
Submit a technical support request to contact the Technical Support Team

In case anyone is interested, the recent update to Pages (5.1, released on 1/23) does not address the APA citation problems. Your experience may vary, of course, but my testing of the update with Endnote X7.0.1 reveals that the same problems persist. For example, selecting multiple references (which must still be done by selecting one reference at a time) for a single citation still results in multiple parenthetical citations, instead of multiple references residing within one parenthetical in-text citation. I guess these problems will linger until the actual EndNote plugin (currently v2.0) is updated. If anyone has found a workaround, I would love to hear it.

Well, it looks like with the latest update of Pages (5.2), my EndNote Citation problems have been solved!  I inserted a footnote as I did in previous versions with no problems at all.

Unfortunately not working for me.are you using plugn version 2?

it would be great if Thomson Reuters would post an update regarding pages compatibility with EndNote.

Pages 5.2 seems to be much better in testing - do let us know if you run into any issues with using the updated software.

http://endnote.com/kb/107673

Colin GIllies

Thomson Reuters
Phone: +1 800 336 4474
thomsonreuters.com
Thomson Reuters and its product names and acronyms used herein are trademarks, service marks, and registered trademarks used under license. This email is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return email and delete this email and any attachments.