EndNote Web MS-Word PlugIn - Styles missing

Hi,

Used EndNoteWeb to write my masters and been asked to convert citations to ACM Style for a paper.  The original paper was written with APA

When I now use MS Word, I only have APA and ‘author-date’ in styles drop down even though when I originally wrote the document 2 months ago there were loads of styles.  Where have they gone, or more importantly is there any way of getting them back so that I can do this quick change?

If I select ‘other styles’ it only shows ‘author-date’.

I have deinstalled the Word AddIn, Reinstalled it but no change

HELP PLEASE

Thanks,

Oliver

I believe there was an Endnote Web update that could lead to the loss of “roaming access” and access to the styles. 

Look here: http://www.myendnoteweb.com/help/en_us/ENW/hs_roaming.htm

and this in a recent email from Thomson:

• Web of Knowledge accounts: To restore access to styles, filters and online connections, log into Web of Knowledge (on campus or via proxy) and select “My EndNote Web” on the top menu to access your account. This resets your roaming access for one year (see the roaming access help topic for more details). If you have logged in through Web of Knowledge and you are still not seeing your styles, filters and connections, email your institution to us:
    • Choose the “Feedback” link found on the bottom of any EndNote Web page.
    • Click on the “Technical Support” link in the form.
    • Complete the form, providing your institution.
    • Support will reset your roaming access.
  • Track your roaming access on the new Account Information page on the Options tab.

Hi,

Thanks for that information - very much appreciated.

Had a check on teh new Options tab and roaming had expired as you suspected.  Unfortunately I cannot access WebOfKnowledge from Instution (closed for July) so have sent feedback to support as you suggested.

Thanks again.

Oliver