EndNote X2 and MindManager compatibility

I have not been able to export a MindManager map to Word since I installed EndNote X2. Here is the sequence of error messages:

1st error message: File In Use - EndNote Cwyw.dotm is locked for editing by ‘[name of my organization]’ Do you want to (and then the three choices fo Open Read-Only copy/Create a localo copy…/receive notification when originall copy available).

2nd error message appears before I have OK-ed or canceled previous one: Server Busy - This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. Choose ‘Switch to’ to activate the busy program and correct problem. If I click ‘switch to’ I get the Office2007 program list and not sure what to do, so I cancel.

3rd message: EndNote X2 - The content cannot be modified.

4th message when I cancel the now blank screen - Mindmanager has encountered unpexpected error during export and has aborted the operation.

In reveiwing your FAQs about compatibility I did follow the instructions for enabling add-ins but found not disabled.

I am also exploring this issue with MindManager but so far have not been able to resolve this issue.

I have MindManager Pro version 7.

Thank you for your consideration of this problem