EndnoteX3 + FindFullText + ScienceDirect = NotWorking :( -BadEquation

Hi all … EndnoteX3 + FindFullText + ScienceDirect was working very fine till some days back … but recently it stopped working … i didn’t change any settings … i have checked all the search options in the preference including PubMed … in the OpenURl i have www.sciencedirect.com … and we dont need any authentication as inside our univ campus automatically logs in … where am i wrong ? … recently installed google chrome and its my default browser … is tht an issue? … thx in advance …

We have heard a few comments about this in the past week. It seems likely that Elsevier may have made some changes to Science Direct that impact EndNote Find Full Text. We are currently investigating this and will do our best to make adjustments to remedy this if possible.

Jason Rollins, the EndNote team

Thanks Jason for the prompt reply ! … Please do post a msg in this forum once u guys fix it … Good luck team … BTW which is the probable section u will be posting the good news?

Hi Jason … No fixes yet for this problem :frowning:  ? . Thx

Mike 

At this point we hope to have updates for this along with the EndNote Web update in May. If we get to it sooner, I will post something here.

Jason Rollins, the EndNote team