Find new output styles for two journals

Could anybody create new output styles for two Chinese journals?

The journals are: Acta Oceanologica Sinica, Chinese Journal of Oceanology and Limnology.

Thank you guys very much!

It really helps if you would provide the needed order/punctuation, etc of each of the main outputs (journal, book, edited book, book chapter) so we don’t have to look them up? 

thanks,

It hard to say it in one simple sentence, so I just attach the newest paper of these two journals for reference.

I attach two styles.  Without good examples of the book section, for aos, I did the best I could.  I don’t know how the citation is represented (with comma?) nor what the citeria should be for order in bibliography when more than one author of the same name.  In AOS, sometimes you have full author name, sometimes initials.  endnote doesn’t let you specify no full stops when you select full author name, so those without full names show up as they are input in the record.  I added (Language) field to hold the text like “in Chinese with English abstract”.  I didn’t know how many authors to show before showing only the first 3. 

see how they work. 

aos.ens (14 KB)
cjol.ens (14.5 KB)

Thank you very much, Leanne!

The citation represented in text of both AOS and CJOL should be only the first one author, not two. See the attached files. Thank you again!