Hello (I am new to the forum)
I have been using Endnote X3 on Windows vista and for some reason recently I have been having a lot of problems. I have tried to clean up the code by unformatting citations etc but it hasnt made any difference. Two puzzling things have happened.
When I add a figure citation and the figure has been inserted elsewhere in the document, a new figure number is added instead of its existing one
I have a figure caption appearing on the first line of my references!!
I think I am going mad.
It is a 70 page document with 36 figures and 200 references.
thank you for listening.