References disappear after/when updating references and bibliography - CWYW

I am having endless problems I use CWYW in word.

I have installed the style forlder as provided by my unoversity (North-West University, Potchefstroom, South Africa) and followed the isntructions to the letter regarding installation etc.

Every time I insert a reference - either directly in CWYW or from EndNote Library programme, my references just disappear. When I convert my references to another style such as Chicago Auhtor-Date, the references and bibliography is perfect according to that particular style.

• Example 1: Chicago Author-Date - works perfectly:

Together, Boulanger and Stravinsky, through their friendship, both helped secure tonality and “mold the course of musical modernism” (Francis 2009, 156)

Francis, Kimberly. 2009. “Nadia Boulanger and Igor Stravinsky: Documents of the Bibliothéque nationale de France.”  Revue de Musicologie 95 (1):137-156.

• Example 2: NWU-Harvard - not working at all:

Together, Boulanger and Stravinsky, through their friendship, both helped secure tonality and “mold the course of musical modernism” {Francis, 2009 #77@156}

To actually show the reference, I had to convert to unformatted citations.

Is tehre a way that edit or change something so that this particular style (NWU-Harvard) will work correctly?

System:

iMac - macOS Mojave Version 10.14.2
Microsoft Word for Mac Version16.21

EndNote X9 and CWYW

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

Please contact Technical Support directly

1-800-336-4474 option 4 then 1

or

https://endnote.com/contact/

We are here to help whenever you run into issues.

Sounds like a problem with the output style.  Are you sure it isn’t supposed to be a footnote style?   – Can you edit it and look at what it isn the “citation” template?  – sounds like it is blank.  

Can you zip it into a file and attach it? I downloaded the output style from your university and it looks like it should work?  I zipped it and attach below
endnote-nwu-harvard-style-for-word_Feb2019.zip (4 KB)