Word 2016 version 15.23: Mac update X7.6 creating problems in CWYW

Hi. Im using Word 2016 version 15.23 on Mac Yosemite (10.10.5). Lats night I upgraded to X7.6 and from then all the problem started. While using CWYW an error message pops in A COM exception has occured. I tried to roll back to X7.5 but this problem remains. In addition, while using the same online EndNote library on an Windows computer (X7.5) having problem in updating the bibliography, shows a message “Command failed”. Any solutions? Thanks in advance. 

The update message states you need to be running Word 15.24, I believe.  Update Word too, and I think the problem goes away.  

Tried 15.24 too. Having same problem.

Interestingly, if I open a new word document CWYW works fine, but if I update citation/bibliography in an existing word document I get that message. I use EndNote online for synchronising references. 

contact tech support – we had 8 kids in a class – at the end of the day 3 had a problem, and it may be the order you update. Did you try repairing endnote after installing the Word update?  

Did every possible thing from my side. Tried on 3 machines. Mac or windows, facing the same problem. Repaired, uninstalled and reinstalled (both word and EndNote). Tried changing orders of the updates. Switching on and off internet. Nothings working. Contacted tech support. Hoping for a solution soon.