Cite When You Write does not appear in Microsfot Word 2011 for Mac.

Hi.

I have installed EndNote X5 for Mac (OS X Lion). Since I’ve installed the endnote bar doesn’t appear in Word, by this reason I can’t insert citations. 

I tried removing the multiple CWYW Bundle files in Applications… but it doesn’t work.

I would appreciate your help.

Thank You.

Miguel.

Hello, Miguel:

First, make sure that EndNote is correctly installed – if it is, you should have an EndNote folder in Applications, and within the folder are several other folders and files. Among those folders and files should be a Cite While You Write folder and also the EndNote app file used to launch the program. If any of these files or folders I just mentioned are missing, please reinstall your EndNote program.

If these all seem to be in place, please open the EndNote program and click on the EndNote menu next to the Apple. Choose Customizer. Make sure Cite While You Write is checked and then click next. Click Next until the configuration completes. Open Word. Do the tools now show?

Hi Gillian. Thanks for your answer.

Last night i was reding several posts here and i followed this solution and it worked in my problem.

http://community.thomsonreuters.com/t5/EndNote-General/Endnote-X5-CWYW-stopped-working-in-Mac-Word-2011-Lion/td-p/26881 

Kind regards, 

Miguel.